1. All the Shades of Truth (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/all-the-shades-of-truth). I actually call this one All the Shades of Blue for...well, obvious reasons. I've been working on this one for a while...really should get back to it.
2. Olan (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/olan). Technically I'm in the homestretch... but I really need to get back to this one, too. It's about time I finished this one.
3. Tripartite (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tripartite). 50% done. This is a project that should be done for Spring/Summer since that's when I'll wear it.
4. Dublin Cap (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dublin-cap) Yeah... barely started. Lowest on the list, for now.
5. Chadwick (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/chadwick) Don't even get me started. I wanted to do this one over October but didn't, wanted to get it done since then, and didn't. It's pretty sad...but true.
6. Batad (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/batad) Started this not too long ago. Theoretically I could finish this before Christmas. Just need to not work on anything else... You know, this list is getting a little long...
|The Cheerios container has my stitch markers in it.|
|Missing from picture: Sleeve 1|
Well... I think that's enough. Time to cast on that sleeve, methinks!!
<3 br="" kobuu="">